Sunday, December 9, 2018

DIY Newborn Baby Photoshoot


DIY Newborn Photoshoot done at home when Baby J is 1week old, by me and the help of my brother! Wasn't easy getting her into position initially as she was awake and started fussing. We ended up having to take a break midway to feed her. And only after feeding her did she finally doze off into deep sleep and it was so much easier thereafter to put her into some of the positions! Plus the fact that she was still so little and fragile and I wasnt very experience with handling such a little baby and I was obviously scared as well and so I was extra careful and it took me abit more time to put her into position and changing her into the outifts. Plus with my wound pains, it was a little difficult for me to move around and bend down or squat down. But it was really fun and nice seeing her look so cute and I am so please with how these photos turned out! ♡


Again like my DIY maternity photoshoot, I saved money from having to send her for professional newborn photoshoots. Plus I could do it at the convenience of my own house and at my own time and pace without having to travel out to studios and I could get the photos immediately! Just simply use her new, cute and pretty clothings and accessories, look for some basket, stuffed toys, clean fur mats or cloth, and you could also get some props or photoshoot accessories such as the tutu skirt and angel wings that I bought cheap from Shopee!

Just require a decent camera, with natural daylight and you are good to go!

Not boasting or showing off, but I personally feel these photos are pretty decent and it'll be wonderful keepsakes for memories! I'm sure you can do it too!


 

 



 



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails