Saturday, November 3, 2018

Diary of my first pregnancy Part 3 - Feeling Swollen & First CTG

21oct2018 ; Feeling so swollen~ My feet and ankles started swelling and my hands are starting to swell up a little today as well! And I realized I gained 1kg in 4 days!! Likely due to this swelling~ Edema / Water Retention is making me feel so depressed! I'm aching everywhere, my body feels so heavy and my skin feels so tight and I look soooooo fat and swollen! 

22oct2018 ; 34weeks! how time flies~ tummy feels huge and tight now, feeling swollen everywhere, and too heavy to walk for long now. Even being on the train I'm given so much priority cause all the kind folks are so eager to give up their seats to me the moment they see me board. Feels so embarrassed cause at times I only had to take 1 or 2 stops to reach my destination and so I rejected them all~ Thanks to all those kind souls anyway~

 18oct2018, First batch of clothes washing began!

Bought Milk bottles and Orthodontic soother (Pacifier) from NUK cause they come in Hello Kitty Prints! Just tooo cute to resist! On top of that, a relative had recommended this brand as she said the teats are good! Hopefully baby would love it!

And my sweet mother-in-law bought the Ergobaby Omni 360 Baby carrier in the sweet pink Hello Kitty prints for me! Yay! Toooooo pretty! Can't wait to use it!



2nov2018, 35weeks5days
First CTG(Cardiotocography) done today cause baby's heartheat was a little too fast so Gynae wanted to make sure its nothing to be alarmed about~ Thankfully results turn out alright~ Half hour lying down listening to Baby's heartbeat~ quite therapeutic~

Thanks to all my friends and relatives for passing me some of your baby's clothings which are still in very good or even new conditions! And also thanks to my mum and mother-in-law for getting baby stuff and clothes for Baby J! Also thanks to my neighbour for giving us a brand new baby stroller and baby bath tub, and another neighbour for blessing us with a good condition Recaro baby stroller! Feeling so blessed!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails