Thursday, July 19, 2018

Diary of my first pregnancy Part 1 - I'm Pregnant! And It's a GIRL!

It's official! I'm gonna be a MUMMY!
First scan and first sonogram/photo of you at 8weeks on 24April2018!

Anticipated for your arrival for awhile but you came when I least expected! Especially at a time when I happen to be out of a job! (Why you don't let mummy enjoy her maternity leave benefits!~)

 8April2018 First pregnancy test kit tested positive!

9April2018 Wasn't convinced by my 1st test result and ended up buying another kit to test. 2nd test came out positive again~ Pretty much convinced by then~


But I must say its a blessing that you finally came into our lives and a blessing in disguise cause I get to rest more during this tiring pregnancy period~

Truly an amazing experience to be able to feel you punching, kicking, turning, dancing and who knows what else goes on in there~ 

23May2018, 12weeks! Already pretty much formed up at 6.7cm~ The little one even raise up a fist! So amazing to see my little one wiggling, stretching and moving around so actively during the scan~ ♡

 22June2018, 16weeks pregnant and I can finally see a little baby bump!

17july2018 before heading out to my gynae appointment decide to take a bump update photo! 20weeks into my pregnancy and baby is about the size of a banana right now~ friends commented that they can finally see my baby bump although still considered small~


17july2018 Finally got to know baby's gender at my 20weeks scan! It's a GIRL! Both hubs and I are very happy and excited as we have always wanted a baby girl! ♡

Honestly I am having a lot of mix feeling throughout this pregnancy. From excitement, anticipation and happiness to fear, and anxiousness~

Its truly a stressful period for us considering only daddy is working to support us. Its also a period where I feel a lot of backaches and all sort of pain I don't experience before pregnancy and also a time in my life where I have the most number of needles poked (vaccinations and blood draws) into my body within this short period of time! (And I'm truly amazed with myself for going thru them bravely without any tears despite being extremely afraid of needles! I swear I never fail to cry when I go thru them before this pregnancy!)
I also fear I wont do a good job as a mother as I don't even think I am taking very good care of myself much less to take care of another little one.

But on the other hand, I cant wait for you to pop out of my tummy and hear your first cry~ Cant wait to hold you in my arms and dress u up in pretty clothes! Cant wait to experience a life of a complete little family of my own, and watching you grow up to be an awesome person! Cant wait to do all the things I have envisioned us to do together to create our very own beautiful memories and experience~

Praying hard that you will be delivered smoothly and arrive on earth safely and healthily to breathe your first breath of air!

To my other half and soon-to-be-daddy, thanks for helping out with most of the household chores especially the mopping and vacuuming of floor since I cant really do them due to my severe backaches and leg pains. Thanks for always trying to fulfill my cravings and taking care of me during this period of time. And I am truly thankful to you for being so supportive and working hard to support our home and family during this period of my unemployment~ Love you lots!

To my little one, Mummy loves you and promise to try my best to be an awesome mother to you and give you the best that I can within my means~

Meanwhile looking forward to seeing you and having you in my arms!

17July2018 Right after we found out our baby's gender, we went shopping right away! My mum was also very excited and bought these for her! First 2 sets of clothing from Grandma-to-be!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails