Thursday, October 18, 2012

I'm BACK to blog!!

Dear all lovely readers!!

Thanks for the continual support even to date! I haven't been updating since June this year, But my traffic is still pretty much constant throughout this time! Thanks very much! :) I didn't forget about you guys, and I certainly didn't forget about my blog. I just couldn't find the time to sit down to blog and upload my photos!!

I have tons of stuff to update! 

- Taiwan Trip back in April
- My 25th Birthday
- Korea Trip in September
- Some major decisions which I've made in my life
- and as always many nice yummy places I went to, and places I visited

I will try to fill it up soonest!!

Lately due to the major decision which I made (I will update here soon, once everything has happened for sure. For now I will keep you guys in suspense for a little while longer), I'm busy mugging and studying again for exams!! Some of you may be able to guess it, some of my close friends may already know it, and for those who don't  just to let you know, I'm not back into studying again. No time or money to take up my Masters yet! May in future, will see how it goes!

Anyway, hope all of you are doing well, getting on well in life, and living life to its very fullest!! If not, I do hope you would soon! Life is so unpredictable. A secondary friend of mine just passed on recently, was so shock and upset by the news that I was totally lost for words and drenched in tears. How fragile life is. He was a very nice guy who had good prospects and a good future ahead. But I trust that God had better plans for him and brought him to a better place. Rest in peace my dear friend...

Word of advice to all, Ignore those that are unworthy, treasure those who loves you, and live life to its fullest! =)

I'll be back to update again real soon!! Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails