Tuesday, November 17, 2009

ANGRY WITH MYSELF!

ANGRY WITH MYSELF!

feeling really STUPID right now...i just risked not getting my 2nd Upper Class Honours....

I SHOULD have done well and score quite a gd grade for today's paper which might be crucial for me to secure my 2nd Upper Class Honours....The paper was easy...in fact its something i've practiced and done before....BUT YET! i screwed it up!! I've not felt so disappointed with myself since many months back!

Once again OVERSTUDIED! my brain was congested with lotsa NONSENSE theory that wasnt tested at all!! Wasted my brain cells memorizing them....and turn out it all went down the drain.....and wasted so many marks on my silly careless stupid mistakes....ARGH!! PISSED OFF!

LOW in morale right now!

%^&%@%@*^#!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails