Saturday, May 26, 2007

totally shagged out! im a Vodka promoter at the Cannery

totally shagged out!

i worked for more den 12 hrs ytd...morning went to work from 8.30 til 6+pm...den went home and got changed..den Kevin came over to pick me up for work again....and as i was rushing..i didnt really planned for dinner..and sweetie was so thoughtful and bought sushi for me! yummy!~ and he got me this really nice muffin!~ hehe`... worked for a day as a Vodka promoter at the Cannery, covering, Kandi Bar, Fashion Bar, C Clinic, Barfly and MOS...my sales was terrible i must say...as most of them prefered the Apple flavor one while i was promoting Citrus....upset... =( and guess who i bumped into at work...Clifford....sighh...i was of cuz happy to see him..tts without a doubt...as it's been month since i last saw him on tt saddening day... chatted for awhile...den he left to go back to find his frens ler....sighh... i couldnt help but brk down in tears...went to the toilet to wash up abit..den went back to work ler....my feet were klling me! as i was wearing my uber high, high heels which i just bought recently! after work, Kevin came to pick me up from work to send me home ler....wanted to go for supper...but i was so tired tt i knock out and slp in his car..haha...so turn out we didnt go eat and he send me home...and he didnt wake me up as i was slping so soundly..til i woke up myself! gosh...turn out i reach home at about 5am...lol...

sorry sweetie for making u worried....i just couldnt help my tears from falling...thanks for being there... =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
my partner for the night, Elaine.. =)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
the yummy muffin!

as for today..suppose to meet my study group to study..but im simply too tired to go..plus its so far and inconvenient for me to go down..so i guess its gonna b a stay-home-sat for me~ haha`..

and did i mentioned tt im so very BROKE right now!! gosh...i bought 4 pairs of shoes this month!! faint..and i totally overspend....i finished my last pay and am eating into my savings again~ sighh.... =(

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails