Saturday, January 7, 2017

Amazing Skin in 6 Weeks with BRAND’S ® InnerShine ® RubyCollagen Essence Drink!

 

With all the stress piling up from work and life, as well as age catching up (I really hate to accept this fact though), I have to admit that my skin is no longer as radiant and supple as it was. To help restore my skin in hope to look youthful, I've tried several collagen drinks and must say that I've finally found 1 that I fell in love with!



And its none other than the BRAND’S ® InnerShine ® RubyCollagen Essence Drink!!

Super love the taste of this as its kinda similar to the BRAND’S ® InnerShine ® Berry Essence that I've always loved!

NO Fishy taste which I really detest in some other Collagen Drink I've had previously. Finished 12 bottles and I can feel my skin looking more radiant than before! Also the bottle is sleek and has a  pretty packaging and could fit easily into my bag to bring along with me to work to drink in the morning to start of my day!



1


BRAND’S ®  InnerShine ®  RubyCollagen Essence Drink contains a combination of micro-collagen peptides & Astaxanthin which is laso its key ingredient in contributing to RubyCollagen's efficacy!

Astaxanthin if you have not heard of it before is actually one of Mother Nature's most powerful anti-oxidant!! It is scientifically proven to be 800 times more powerful than CoQ10, 6000 times more than Vitamin C, 500 times more than Vitamin E.

How splendid to have it all packed deliciously into this nice and sleek bottle of essence drink that taste soooooo good too! I really cant find another reason not to fall in love with it!

I'm so gonna continue with this and stock up on my supplies to regain my youthful looking skin!! =)




On top of that, the price of it is really reasonable too! 1 bottle cost only $5.24!! That's cheaper than drinking a cup of Starbucks!! Considering this has so much goodness packed in it!!


PRICE
BRAND’S ® InnerShine ® RubyCollagen Essence (50ml x 12): SGD $62.90
BRAND’S ® InnerShine ® RubyCollagen Essence Strip (15g x 10): SGD $36.00




So What Are You Waiting For?!!

GET YOURS NOW!!
(Polar Bear not included =p)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails