Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Hair Product Review: Asience Nature Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner

Have Dry, frizzy, unmanageable hair? OR Oily scalp with tangled ends?
Asience just introduce a new range of haircare products just for you!!




Thanks to Sample Store and Asience, I've gotten my hands on the Asience Nature Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner to try! As mentioned in all my other hair care reviews, I have oily scalp and dry tangled ends, so I was given then Nature Smooth Range to suit my hair!

 My Asience Nature Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner!!

Look at the rich creamy shampoo!!

It smells great but yet the smell and fragrance is not too overwhelming. Soft and light and pleasant! To make a fair review as always I stopped all other hair serum or hair mask products, just used normal shampoo and conditioner. After using Asience for a week, my hair felt smoother and softer and lighter! It is less oily on my scalp and unlike normal shampoo & conditioner that last only a day or less before my hair starts feeling oily, sticky, and heavy by night or the next morning, Asience shampoo & conditioner left my hair feeling softer, lighter and does not have the oily feel for a much longer period of time! Totally love it! Also my hair is less tangled and I can easily comb through after wash without much hassle or effort! Totally LOVE it!

Here is my Before & After Photo!! Seeing is believing!
 Before (Left) & After (Right)
Look at how glossy and smooth and luxurious my hair ends look after using Asience Nature Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner! Just 1 use and I can already see and feel the difference!! Soooo AWESOME!





Nature Smooth – For oily scalp and tangled ends The Asience Nature Smooth range resolves your hair issues of having an oily scalp and yet dry and tangled hair ends. The rich formula cleanses and repairs from deep within, hydrating your hair for a light and smooth finish.



Inner Rich – For dry, frizzy and unmanageable hair Dryness is often found to be one of the main causes of frizzy hair. Combat those frizzy hair troubles with the Asience Inner Rich shampoo, conditioner and treatment care range that gives you all-day moisture that your hair needs.

Shampoo and conditioner:
+ Contains Beauty Serum formula
+ Massage shampoo onto wet hair to lather. Rinse off completely before applying conditioner evenly on hair. Rinse off completely. Suitable for daily use. Treatment:
+ Contains highly concentrated Beauty Serum formula
+ After shampooing, apply evenly on hair. Leave on for 3 minutes. Rinse off completely.



WHERE TO BUY?

The new and improved Asience haircare range is available at leading supermarkets, western pharmacies and personal care stores from January 2015!


PRICE

Asience Inner Rich Shampoo & Conditioner
S$ 14.90 (480ml)
S$ 7.95 (200ml)
Asience Inner Rich Treatment Care
S$ 12.90 (180ml)

Asience Nature Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner
S$ 14.90 (480ml)
S$ 7.95 (200ml)
Asience Nature Smooth Treatment Care
S$ 12.90 (180ml)



FREE sample redemption at Sample Store here:


Want to enjoy free samples and read up on product reviews just like me?
REGISTER an account with the Sample Store  NOW!
Its TOTALLY FREE to register!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails