Sunday, August 31, 2014

Yuriko Can Cook, So Can You: Recipe - Muah Chee in 8 minutes!!

I LOVE MUAH CHEE!!



Whenever I see stalls selling Muah Chee I will want to eat it. Its selling at $1.50 to $2.00 per small packet, and I always feel like it aint enough to satisfy my cravings~ And so after a friend of mine, May, made some homemade Muah Chee and gave them to me to try, I decided I'm going to make my own Muah Chee too!!

Its REALLY SIMPLE! Inexpensive and fast to make!! So much so that I feel like those stall selling it is a rip off~ But then again they had to pay for rents, so that's understandable~

Due to request from my friends, I'm gonna share my Homemade Muah Chee Recipe with all you Muah Chee Lovers~

Here is what you need; Ingredients:

Serving for 2 (If you need to make more, simply multiply the amount accordingly)

80g Glutinous Rice Flour
100ml Water
1 tablespoon cooking oil
100g peanut/sugar mix (more or less depending on how you like it, dont need to be so accurate for this)

 Can easily get from NTUC at less than SGD$3!

Step 1:  Mix Glutinous Rice Flour, Water and Oil in a Microwaveable bowl


Step 2: Put bowl into Microware for 3 and a half minutes



Step 3: Remove from Microwave. Once done it should be in this sticky form


 Step 4: Cut a portion out and put into the bowl of Peanut/Sugar Mix
Stir it around and coat it fully before cutting it up into smaller pieces and continue stiring it around til fully coated.

Ta-Dah~ All Ready to Serve and Eat!!
DO remember to eat it while its HOT! Taste much nicer, softer and chewier!
When it cools down, it will turn a little harder and wouldnt taste as good.

Side Note: If you feel that it is not soft enough, next time put a little bit more water. I prefer mine softer so I tend to put a bit more than my actual recipe~ =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails