Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Growing Up!!~

I'm so caught up with counting down and looking forward to my solemnization that I didn't realize my birthday (which is just 5 days after my solemnization) is also nearing til my friend reminded me about it!!

ONE More Month til my Birthday!~

I'm really getting old!~ Til I no longer look forward to my birthday as much as I use to when I was younger. Cause every coming birthday would mean another year older~

 I DON'T WANNA GROW UP!~



BUT, this year it will be a little different. Because this year, I'm gonna be celebrating my birthday with a new status promotion, with my promoted other half, my Husband, and my newly grown family tree branches, my Parents-in-law, and Sister-in-law!!!

My wishes last year and previous years had finally came true, and I'm looking forward to making new wishes this year!!!

One year older also mean one year wiser!!

Moving on to the next phrase of my life~ No longer left on the unwanted dusty shelf!! Yay to that!
And THANK GOD for everything!

All those bad past and experience, I Thank God for those too, it made me a better person, a more mature person and I certainly learn alot from them and grew wiser from them too! Looking forward to better years ahead with much more interesting things in life to learn~ =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails