Friday, October 25, 2013

Mega Eurodance Party 7 at Club Avatar!!


Backdated Post!! A throwback of a very fun event I went to a couple of months back!! Mega Eurodance Party 7 at Club Avatar on the 8th August 2013. The next similar event Mega Eurodance Party 8 will be held next Friday, 1st November 2013 at Club Avatar!! I should be heading down again if there is no last minute changes!! Looking forward! Looking back at these photos makes me really excited to attend the upcoming event! And the Happy thing is, my boyfriend will be joining me for this upcoming event! Yay~ I sooooo wanna see him dance and shake his booty! LOL! =)

With my babes waiting in line to get into the club!



  


Booze booze booze and more booze~ 

 With my BFF, Vivian! Thanks for taking care of me throughout the night! Love ya!!

 Bumped into a long time buddy, YC! Glad to see ya there~ And though we known each other for so long, this is our first ever photo together! =)


 Crazy fun with a crazy bunch of people! =)

 With Zhiwei! Thanks also for taking care of me with Vivian!





 

A whole LOADS of FUN! See ya all at the next partaye!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails