Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Graduation Ceremony! ♥

Photobucket

Finally the day had arrived! Its the day of the MDIS, University Of Bradford UK Convocation, and also my official Graduation!!

Woke up very early and prepared. Bf send me over to Raffles City Convention Centre to meet my mates for breakfast at Burger King bfore we head up to the ballroom for registration and put on our graduation gowns! After which we proceeded for the briefing and rehearsal before it was break time and the guest started to pour in. Meanwhile we were busy taking photos and chatting away~

Soon the official ceremony started. It was solemn and grand, and i was feeling pretty nervous about going up to stage to receive my certificate from the chancellor. Kinda worried i would trip over the steps or fall on stage! Haha! But glad everything went smoothly! =)

By this time after i am done with my part, we had to wait for everyone to go up to stage and collect their certs, i was already starting to feel really hungry and my head and body hurts!! Thats because the Mortar Board (Square Hat) and the gown were both really heavy!! *gosh* we've been wearing it since morning 9+am til like 4+pm?? *faints* After everyone are done, it was more speeches followed by a choir musical interlude and the recession and finally the group photo taking! Then it was foodie time! After eating and all, we went to collect our actual certificates before proceeding more for photo taking!!

By this time, i was already feeling pretty drained. Cant wait to get home to wash up and rest!! Didnt know a simple graduation ceremony like this would make me sooooo very tired! Seriously, i cant imagine going through a wedding ceremony!! It probably would be as tiring, or worse! Haa~

Well, anyway, I hereby want to Congratulate each and everyone of you from my class and batch, BMME1 0639A!! We have all done well!! =D hehe! And also i wanna congratulate my darling Rain Da Jie for being the TOP student in the School of Management! So happy for you and proud to have you as my Dajie and a part of my COT!!

Thanks to everyone for all the memorable times we spend together throughout the 3 years! I will always remember all the fun, laughters and hardship we went through together! LOVE to ALL~ and especially to my lovely COT of course!! ♥ =) Wishing you all the very best in your future endeavours!! And please do keep in touch!! =)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails