Thursday, February 25, 2010

Present shopping, Pasta, and Tigger~

*
Present shopping, Pasta, and Tigger~

Dear and Me head down to Parkway upon waking up, to hunt for a present for his uncle's bday tomorrow~ we've alrdy gotten a gift, but felt its still insufficient, and thus decided to get another gift~ we first went to Pasta Mania for our Brunch~ He has his usual Aglio Olio Spagetti, while i had Meatball Fusilli~ We also ordered Calamaris and a cup of my favourite Ice lemon tea~

Photobucket
Our Brunch at Pasta Mania~


After eating, we started on our hunt for the present~ and eventually we got a shirt from Springfield~ looks pretty cool~ have the batik rich man look~ haa!

then we proceeded down to snap photos with my all time favourite TIGGER! after snapping we went to Giant supermart and Dear gotten me my Hello Kitty Hook which i intend to put in my room to hang my new doggy calendar, and also the new Rainbow Mentos~ after which Dear send me home~ =) Thanks Dear!

Photobucket
Winnie The Pooh, Tigger, and Piglet Outside Parkway!

Photobucket
Yours Truly with Piglet, my favourite Tigger, and Winnie The Pooh!


Photobucket
My New Hello Kitty Hook, and Rainbow Mentos~ =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails