Monday, June 15, 2009

feeling pretty worried and upset now...


feeling pretty worried and upset now...

gosh....i should have gone to India with my BF!

poor Baby just smsed me! pretty happy to received his sms from miles away! and it did bring a lil comfort to me, that at least he is safe...but the contents got me worried! he seems to be suffering there all alone...not getting use to the food, the dangerous traffic and the rusty water...sigh...

i wish i could be there with him now to provide him with some comfort at least...sigh....

upset with myself as i cant do much about it right now...and i am not there with him....

Baby i miss you badly too!!! cant wait for you to come home as well!! Counting down 4 and a half days! Stay strong Baby! Our Holy Father is with YOU! and you're always kept in my prayers! =)

*HUGS* (can only give you virtual ones at the moments....) cant wait for you to be back in my arms!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails