Saturday, April 18, 2009

im gonna find my cheerful, jovial and optimistic self back!


im gonna find my cheerful, jovial and optimistic self back!

i really am.

no more emo-ing. no more tears. no more anger. no more pessimism, no more screams. no more depression. no more drowning in alcohol intoxication.

say hi again to more smiles, laughters, fun, peace, joy, and love. =)

embrace the sunshine! embrace the warmth! embrace all the love of the world!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
(very back-dated photos. 15july07. flowers from K. i love sunflowers! =))

i hereby also wanna extend my thanks and appreciation to all those who had given me encouragement and comfort, and accompanied me chat throughout my sleepless nights...thanks my friends! namely, Mike, XingYi, Kelvin, Jerrain, Ben, etc. [you know who u are] and i apologize for my bad temper and rants! do pardon me yea! hehe!

and thank you God for your grace, warmth and love throughout my tough times! =) God is GOOD! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails