Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Taylor Swift - WhiteHorse

Taylor Swift - WhiteHorse



one of the songs sang by Taylor Swift that im addicted to right now. she has other nice songs on her album as well. "Teardrop on my guitar" and "LoveStory" which could be found on my Imeem Music Player found on my Right panel! =) very sweet songs! enjoy!! =)

Say your sorry, That face of an angel comes out, Just when you need it to

As I pace back and forth all this time, 'Cause I honestly believed in you

Holdin' on, The days drag on, Stupid girl,I should've known, I should've known

(Chorus)
That I'm not a princess, This ain't a fairytale, I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet
Lead her up the stairwell, This ain't Hollywood, This is a small town
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now it's too late for you and your white horse, To come around

Maybe I was naive, Got lost in your eyes and never really had a chance
My mistake I didn't know to be in love, You had to fight to have the upper hand

I had so many dreams about you and me, Happy endings, Now I know

Repeat (Chorus)

And there you are on your knees, Beggin' for forgivness, Beggin' for me
Just like I always wanted but I'm soo sorry.....

That I'm not your princess, This ain't a fairytale
I'm gonna find someone someday who might actually, Treat me well
This is a big world, That was a small town There in my rear view mirror dissapearin' now
Now it's too late for you and your white horse, Now it's too late for you and your white horse
To catch me now.....

Whoa ohhh ohhh ohhh oh, Try and catch me now, Ohhh.., It's too late.....
To catch me now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails