Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!!

Happy New Year 2009!!

spend the last moments of 2008 with my love and his friends at Nupets once again. I always prefer to avoid the crowds and having to squeeze and push in shopping centres, clubs or at beach parties such as the one held at Silosa, and also having to find a parking lot in these crowded areas! Rather have a peaceful cosy yet sweet houseparty or simple dinner with love ones and wonderful friends! =) well, almost like how i spent Xmas, we first went to Serangoon for dinner with my Baby, Dilwyn, Ansley, Jialiang, Phyllis, Adrian, Celina and Remi. Aaron came down to chat for awhile but didnt joined for dinner. and after dinner, we went to Celina and Remi's place, Nupets to countdown for the new year, played Uno Spin once again. JunHao and Jaspal joined us during this time. this time the loser if its a guy have to do push-ups while the ladies have to either sing song or drink half a 1.5ltr of water~ Played til about 4+am before we decide to head back to Serangoon for breakfast before heading home at about 5+ to 6am. woke up later on at about 1pm to have lunch with baby's family, and we basically rested the whole day!

Photobucket
My Baby and Me! =)
Photobucket
With Sweety Celina!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
With my bro, Ansley, of 4Yrs+ and counting!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
the girls for the night with our 'jiemei', which is also another of my bro, JiaLiang! haha!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Ansley with my Baby and with Phyllis!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Uno Spin time!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Dilwyn! our first loser in his penalty position! 10Pushups with 2secs hold in up and down position!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Remi! our next loser for the night who actually lost twice! LOL!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Ansley! one of the loser for the night too! haha!

thankfully we girls only had to sing, so no picts were taken. both me and phyllis lost once each! and sang nursery rhymes~ LOL! 'bah bah black sheep' and 'london bridge'! hahaha! some other pics are still with Phyllis's camara, will get it from her soon and upload them once i've recieved. =)

2008 have officially came to an end, with both gd times and bad times, gd memories and bad ones too, learnt many new things during this yr too. there was also one of the world's bad recession and downturn period towards the end of the year, whereas the start of 2008 had been filled with lotsa gd times where many co. i believe are at the peak with great financial profits to last them through the bad recession and down turn time. many couples and love stories had began this year coupled by many marriages of many of my friends and relatives. As for me, im thankful i have the love of my life, Stanley who had gone thru the whole of 2008 with me and made it a fruitful year for me! Im thankful i have a very supportive and loving family who have made my 2008 a great one for me too! Also thankful to all those friends of mine who's always there for me and helped me alot through this year, namely Mike korkor and my circle of trust! 2008 have indeed been a memoriable yr for me, with lotsa wonderful events such as my 21st Birthday celebration which was without a doubt unforgetable, my taiwan trip, receiving my darling precious Muffin from Baby, etc etc.

2009
marks a new yr and a new start for many people. it may be better or worse than 2008. But whatever it is, im planning to make it a great year for me! not knowing what have in stored for me, i've alrdy decided to live everyday to it fullest and make the very best out of it! and i hope it'll be yet another fruitful year for me, my family, my love and my friends!

anyway with that said, heres my 2009 New Year resolution!
1) study harder for my final yr and aim for a 2nd upper class Hons!
2) make the best out of everyday! carpe diem!
3) improve and control my bad temper!
4) save more money so as to be able to go to Aussie!
5) lose 10kgs by end of 2009!
6) spend more quality time with Muffin and my family!
7) be contented and appreciative for everything
8) learn something new (diving, dance, language, wakeboard)
9) to lead a fulfilling, loving and wonderful life with my love!
10) let the past bad memories go and create a more colourful and beautiful future!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails