Monday, September 22, 2014

Travelogue: I Miss Mayfields Lavender Fields!!



Mayfield Lavender is a family run, 25-acre lavender farm in Surrey, less than 15 miles from Central London. They grow their lavender organically with no chemical fertilisers, pesticides or herbicides!!

Although I didnt get to see the Lavender Field in full bloom, but still it already looks awesome and smells really really really Gooooood! I miss the smell and I miss the nice relaxing aromatic ambiance~ Shall not write too much in this post, I'll let the beautiful photos speak for itself~ :)



**For more info, please see end of this post~**


 





















With my Bro and Mum~

My Lavender Hippo Plush, which has been sleeping beside me ever since~

They have a shop selling Lavender products ranging from lavender oils, gifts sets, lavender flavoured food (cookies, etc), lavender sachets, pillows, bath & body, lavender hippo (like the ones I bought as per above photo), home fragrance, wreaths, photo cards and other products~ 

Beautiful isnt it? Interested to check this place out the next time you visit UK? They are located at the following address with the following opening hours~ But do check out their website as they will close for certain seasons and reopen again! So make sure you check before you head down to avoid any disappointment!!

Address: Mayfield Lavender Field, Croydon Lane, Banstead, SM7 3BE 
Opening Times: - 9am to 5pm EVERYDAY 
Website: http://www.mayfieldlavender.com/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails