Sunday, May 26, 2013

Congrats to our lil bro and sis, Fiona & BQ on their Big Day! =)

Hereby wishing our lil bro and sis, Fiona & BQ, a blissful marriage ahead!! Congrats to the both of you once again!! =)

Anyway attended their big day awhile ago, but didn't have time to blog about it~ It was a simple wedding with many of their friends colleagues and relatives present. Indeed everyone looks awesome on their wedding day, and Fiona certainly looks gorgeous! =)

Always happy to attend such a joyous occasion, and I'm looking forward to my very own Big Day too!! =)

Anyway here are some photos taken on that day, currently still waiting for the main photos from the couple~ Will upload them if I do get hold of it~







And after the wedding, Bf and I went to watch the movie, "The Big Wedding" which was a comedy~ Quite funny but I wouldnt say its super fantastic show that I will recommend to watch. Anyway here is another photo after the movie before we end the day! =)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails