Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Steamboat AGAIN!

Just realize I’ve been having steamboat very often! Today I had steamboat AGAIN! Haa!

After work, Dear came to pick me up again. Traffic was bad. Jam everywhere. End up we reached my place even later than I would have if I had taken the MRT! Anyway he send me back to my place to get changed and to pick up some clothes, and we head back to his place. After which, together with his family, we went to Punggol Marina again for Sakura Charcoal Grilled and Shabu Shabu!

Do refer to my previous post on Sakura Charcoal Grilled and Shabu Shabu, if you would like to find out more!! =)

No photos today though. But I can say that we had LOTSA food! I’m pretty sure I ate more this time round, compared to the previous time I was there. Our whole table were filled and we ended up having to put some plates on the other table.

Dinner was not bad, but I was almost exploding by the time we left! Haha! Ate too much! =p

After dinner head back to his place, washed up, and head to sleep right away. Was too tired to do anything else, plus I worry I cant get up for work tomorrow or would be late. It’s the first time I stay over at his place on a working day. Thus I haven’t tried going to work from his place. Not too sure what time I would need to get up, or leave home to be early or on time for work!!

Feeling Full and TIRED!!


Anyway Nights World! =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails