Thursday, May 20, 2010

My 2nd Fr3b FREE Sample is here!

Recently been wanting to TRY a BRTC Jasmine Water BB cream which i heard smells good and is not bad! But didnt dare to buy it yet as i just bought a new Skin79 BB cream which i quite like. Thus decided to grab the FREE samples from Fr3b to TRY it first!

And it just pop by my mail a few days ago! Weeeeeeee~

Photobucket

Gonna try it and write a review about it soon!! Give me some time! Been too busy these days to even write a proper blog entry! so please pardon me! =p



DO CLICK ON THE ABOVE TO JOIN NOW and GRAB SAMPLES just like ME! =D

Its Totally FREE if you sign up through me! No harm trying! Plus you get to read on product reviews for free too!! =)

Cheers~

2 comments:

BB Cream Queen said...

Nice one, hope you like it, looking forward to the review :)

Yuriko Jasmine said...

review would be coming up soon! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails