Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chinese New Year Day 1

*
Chinese New Year Day 1

as always, the first day of CNY, would be spend with my relatives from my dad's side. this year we went to Hotel Rendezvous, Straits Cafe for Hi-Tea~

Photobucket
On the way to Hotel Rendezvous~

Photobucket
Yours Truly AGAIN! I love the LOMO effect~ =D


I've always like the food there~ and i've also been there for Hi-Tea a couple of times already~ Food was good as usual~ The company was great, cuz i have my lovely family there with me! Only thing i wasnt too happy that day was the appearance of someone who was showing a very black face and giving everyone of us a hard time by being very rude and treating all of us with no respect, as if we're transparent~ But of well, its the CNY, and i shant be affected and unhappy about it~ Not gonna spoil this festive season because of someone unworthy~

Photobucket
the Food i ate~ and my parents eating~ =)
i eat very little i know~ haha! On Diet! No Choice! =p

Photobucket
Yours Truly AGAIN, at Straits Cafe~
and i like my new hair color!! Got it dyed yesterday~ =)


After the lil reunion Hi-Tea, each of the families parted~ my relatives first head to Mount Faber Safra, while my family head to my God GrandMa's place for visiting~ Her dog is so lovely~ Just a little too timid though~

Photobucket
The adorable doggy~ I cant rmbr her name though~ =p


After which, we headed to Mount Faber Safra to join the rest of my relatives, and headed home few hours later~ =)

Photobucket
Mummy Dearest and Me in the Toilet at Mount Faber Safra~ =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails