Sunday, June 7, 2009

its been a very Lazy Sunday~

its been a very Lazy Sunday~

i pratically lazed the whole of today! doing almost absolutely nothing but sitting in front of my lappy. i didnt even feel like walking. totally lazy!

anyway just a quick run-thru of my wkend as usual~


Friday evening 5June09, Bf came to pick me up and we went for the 2nd session of Bible Study, Song of Solomon at Expo Hall 1. Before which, we went to get hotdogs and a drink from Orange Julius and made our way there. BS session was once again very good!! After which we went to Bedok to have dinner with a few others of our Cellgroup members. =) Headed home aftermath and watched tv before heading to bed.

Photobucket
Orange Julius! My Pepperoni Hotdog and His Bacon and Cheese Hotdog, with out Banana Julius! =D



Saturday morning 6June09, woke up and we went to the post office to mail out the forms for our Advanced Diver Card! We then went to Katong for our fave Beef noodles that we havent ate for quite some time! =) He then send me home as he wanted to revise thru his work stuff over this wkend. Thus i lazed at home and waited for Sylvia to come over to my place before we took a cab down to Church Service! Our service was with Pastor Mary Alice! =)

Photobucket
Having Beef noodles at Katong accompanied by Barley drinks~ =)


After service, we went to Simpang Bedok for dinner and fellowship. after dinner some of them left including Sylvia, and the 10 of us, John, Christine, Jeremy, Zixiu, Shixiong, Chewlin, Lawrence, Leon, Shihui and me continue our fellowship session at Holland Village Coffee Club! had the yummy Mudpie with drinks and chatted til late before we took a cab home and ended the night. =) its been a fantastic night where we chatted about everything under the sun, only thing tt i wasnt very entertained with was the topic on Gory stuff tt totally irks me and caused me to turned pale and i almost puked! faints~ my imagination is pretty good thus telling me such stuff would totally turn me off! other then that it was all laughters and everything fun! =)

Photobucket
Fellowship~ Having dinner at Simpang Bedok! *unglam moments~* where leon is operating on the chicken to cut out a piece for shihui! haa~

Photobucket
Our Mudpie and my Or-Mango Smoothie at Holland Village CoffeeClub!

Photobucket
the girls~ or rather the sisters~

Photobucket
Bros and Sis~

Photobucket
the four of us sharing the Mudpie! *unglam greedy moments*~ hehe!



as for Today as mentioned i literally rotted the whole day not doing anything productive at all. but i've promised myself tomorrow is gonna be a very productive day, as my Mugging mode shall commence tomorrow!! i can sense the intense STRESS coming~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails