Monday, June 29, 2009

depressed.

depressed.

day itself started off bad. woke up with eye infection and very bad flu. after which went to have lunch at McDonalds and wanted to start off my muggin engine early. but i was totally irritated by a bunch of ACS Independent KIDS! gosh. alrdy feeling very stressed and vexed, they added on to my frustration. i seriously almost thought i was gonna kill somebody just now. totally inconsiderate and tinks they own the bloody place. when i hinted to them my displeasure in hope they will lower their volume and stop rocking the chair which was connected to mine and stop shaking their legs, they retaliated rudely and said sacarstically that i dont own the place. -.-" how childish can that get. oh my tian.

i soon shifted seats and blasted my music out loud in hope to drown their noises, but they were simply too loud. thankfully when they started their own mugging it got slightly better.

anyway i started alone from 1+pm til 6+pm before the rest of my classmates came...and at 8+pm i decided its time i go home to rest as i was simply too tired. but upon reaching home, insomnia struck me again. lying in bed with tears in my eyes and feeling pretty vexed now, thus i ended up coming online to blog. sigh.

feeling very stressed up, vexed, sick, tired, worn out, exhausted, emofied, frustrated, jaded, neglected, crazy, nonsensical, crappy, stressed up, vexed, sick, tired, worn out, exhausted, emofied, frustrated, jaded, neglected, crazy, nonsensical, crappy, stressed up, vexed, sick, tired, worn out, exhausted, emofied, frustrated, jaded, neglected, crazy, nonsensical, crappy, stressed up, vexed, sick, tired, worn out, exhausted, emofied, frustrated, jaded, neglected, crazy, nonsensical, crappy, stressed up, vexed, sick, tired, worn out, exhausted, emofied, frustrated, jaded, neglected, crazy, nonsensical, crappy, stressed up, vexed, sick, tired, worn out, exhausted, emofied, frustrated, jaded, neglected, crazy, nonsensical, crappy.....totally JADED.


lotsa thoughts running in my mind now....

oh god, pleas give me a peace of mind and some comfort...im really in need of my rest. sighh.....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails