Sunday, June 14, 2009

Celebrity Weekend at CHC!

Celebrity Weekend at CHC!

Friday night, couldnt attend Bible Study as usual as i had to go to school for my FYP briefing! Sulks! But no choice as the briefing was pretty important for me! Was having quite a bad headache throughout the day and so after class i went home to tk some panadols and rested. Almost went to ThaiDisco with Linda and Simin, but end up after popping panadols and resting on my comfy bed, i eventually knocked out for the night til the next morning!


Saturday
, went to school for lessons. my day didnt start of pretty right! before leaving home i was looking for shoes to go with my dress, and realize i had 3 pairs of sandals and shoes that were already spoilt! *sulks* i didnt even noticed them til that day! so sad! and while looking through my shoe rack and searching through some shoe boxes, i found a pretty shoes that i havent wore for a long long time! probably 2 yrs at least! i had like tt pair alot but hardly wore it as it hurts my feet! but since i had bought a feet anti-blister wax thingy, i could wear almost any shoes i like without much blisters and pain! and so i decide to wear that pair of shoes out!! it was alright at first and i happily made my way to school! upon reaching Douby Ghaut and while walking towards school, i realise the shoe is getting loose and its kinda difficult for me to walk, but still i manage to make my way to school, only to find out later on while in class that my shoes had spoilt! sobs!! i was so sad! in fact by the time after school and while walking to parklane i was dragging myself there with a totally spoilt shoes! SUPER UNGLAM!! apparently i've kept the shoes for too long and the glue and all had disintegraded!! sigh....there goes yet another pair of shoes for the day!! in total i threw 4pairs of shoe in a day!! sigh... gd thing i found out in class and quickly informed my BF to bring a pair of my heels that i had at his place for me! and so he came to pick me up with Sylvia and i quickly changed into my heels and we headed for church service!

Photobucket
While in the car on the way to Expo and while in the toilet at Expo! =p Narcistic Me! i love my hairband! although i know its kinda too cute for me! haha! but still i like it! haa!

This is where my day got better! We were having the Celebrity Weekend!! some of the celebrities that came were Liu Gen Hong, Milk aka Niu Nai (Ex Energy Member), F.I.R, Vanness Woo, Jacelyn Tay, Ocean Ou De Yang, etc etc. it totally felt like a concert! and i felt that their testimonies were all pretty impactful and powerful! =D indeed a wonderful night! And the service was fun! =)

Photobucket


After service, we went to Pasir Ris Dr 6 for dinner and to celebrate the June babies's birthday! Namely ShuLing and WeiShun!! Happy birthday people! =) After which Sylvia, Bf and Me headed down to EastCoastPark, Beach Cabana for drinks and chill while chatting bout some business stuff before we eventually parted and headed home for the night! =)

Photobucket
group photos at pasir ris! =)

Photobucket
at Beach Cabana! Bf's Cranberry, Mine Mango and Sylvia's Lime juice! =)



As for Today, woke up and eat and napped and woke up and eat again! haha! its a lazy sunday for us! Bf did his last min packing of luggage before he send me home. After which his dad send him to the airport, as he's been assigned to give training in India, Chennai for a week. Gosh, after which i totally regret not going with him to the airport. sigh! well i didnt wanna trouble his dad to fetch me home after that, thus Bf had send me home before he went. =(


He should be at the airport now, checking in...and will be flying off in bout 2 hrs time~ =(

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails