Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Me!!

Happy me!!

5 things im happy about right now!

  • Firstly, I've SOLD the hello singtel vouchers which i've recieved for my bday but couldnt use since the Hello singtel outlets always doesnt have stock for the phone i want!~
  • Secondly, I've bought my Samsung Omnia 16GB White! (awaiting for singtel to deliver to my place next wk! weeeeeeeeee~ finally!)
  • Thirdly, I've finally SOLD the Sony Vaio VGC-LN15G All-In-1 PC tt i won 1st prize at my co.'s lucky draw! (which means i can now use the money to buy a new digicam and the lenovo mini notebook! weeeeeeee~)
  • Forthly, I finally met up with my god sis MingYueh just now with my mum and thier colleague ShuHui, for dinner at GreatWorldCity Kuishin-Bo Japanese buffet! (but after the treat i feel kinda broke now! about $190 for 4 person! $39.90++ per pax! haha..but oh well..its worth it since the food is really good and its so rare to finally get to meet my god sis again since a few yrs back! plus dinner was fun with lotsa laughters and chats! ^_^)
  • Lastly, i bought 2 new pairs of shoes from Novo just now while at GreatWorldCity! weeeeeeee~ i just love to shop, especially for shoes~ retail therapy nv fails to brighten my day! hees`..


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
at Kuishin-Bo
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
some of the foodie, the unique scissors and the cute soup pot
Photobucket
Mingyueh Jie & Shu Hui
Photobucket
Dearest Mummy & Me
Photobucket
Groupshot!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails