Saturday, June 28, 2008

exams approaching! stress! ChongPang Steamboat & PizzaHut

exams approaching! stress!

feeling pretty stressed up again..exams are once again approaching..and i dont really
feel very prepared as usual..sighh..

anyway..friday after work, went to BoonKeng to meet baby and we went to ChongPang BBQ Steamboat for dinner..dinner was gd..and although we were both feeling hot and burnt by the splattering of the oil...but i believe we had a great time cooking for each other...hees`..

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
my personaly chef at work! =p
Photobucket
baby taking a break after all the hardwork!
Photobucket
baby's lil mountain of mess!
Photobucket
Photobucket
tts me with my crab claw! =p
Photobucket
baby and me! feeling so tired, messy, stinky and sticky after dinner!

baby send me home after dinner..as we both had to be studying..

as for today, woke up and brought Muffin for a walk..after which bathed him and i had to go to sch to tutorials...after tutorials..went home..talked to baby over the phone for sometime before we decided to meet up for dinner..Baby came to pick me up and we went to PizzaHut at Siglap for dinner..yummylicious~ and here i am back home now..gotta be studying right after this post! =)


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
some picts taken while waiting for baby to come pick me up.. =) muffin kept trying to lick my face!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails