Thursday, February 7, 2008

Wishing One and All a Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Yr~

Wishing One and All a Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Yr~

Gong Xi Fa Cai, Wan Shi Ru Yi!~

its the first day of the chinese new yr..as usual...met up with my dad's side of the relatives for hi-tea..food was pretty gd..especially the desserts..haa`.. sinful~ after tt, went to Mount faber safra..most of them went to play the fruit machine, while my bro, 2 cous and me went to play bowling... and after which i caught myself yet another tigger bfore i send my aunt and cous home and came home ler.. nothing much to blog ler.. quite a boring cny for me tis yr... shall let the photos do the talking bah..


Photobucket
my living room..
PhotobucketPhotobucket
sinful indulgence.. *slurps*
Photobucket
family photo at the hotel lobby.. =)
Photobucket
bowling scores of our first game.. guess which is mine...haa`..
Photobucket
me and my bro..
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
the bowlers ~
Photobucket
scores of our 2nd game...my score is horrible~ reasons why i can nv be a bowler like my dad~
Photobucket
the tigger i caught..
PhotobucketPhotobucket
a dress i tried on during one of my retail therapy with cynthia..*loves* but im still considering if i should get it..as i worry it'll end up lying in my closet!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails