Monday, January 21, 2008

Stupid for You! (and Scientific Breakthrought bout Camomile Tea)

Stupid for You

It's not everyday
That I meet a person quite like you
Perfect every way
I finally found the nerve to confess that it's you - that I want
I don't care if I act a fool
I would damn near beg for you!
Put aside, all my pride
So don't keep me hanging here
Cause this girl is falling stupid for you..
stupid for you..

The proper thing to do
Is for me to act like a lady and
wait for you to make the first move but I don't think you're getting the point
That it's you - that I want
I don't care if I act a fool
I would damn near beg for you
Put aside, all my pride
So don't keep me hanging here
Cause this girl is falling stupid for you
Oh, Oh, Stupid for you..

Why's it always feel like I am
chasing love when nothing's there
And here I go just making the same mistakes...

I've fallen stupid for you..
oh, oh stupid for you..
oh, oh, oh, oh

above is a song tts introduced to me by Mike, that im kinda addicted to recently..its composed and sang by Marie Digby.. its quite a nice song .. beside..she is pretty and talented as well~ respect and envy~ i so wanna emulate her~

check it out at youtube! =) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqzLclWPY_w

well..anyway, i've also upload this to my Imeem, so you guys should be able to hear it on my blog =)

anyway just something to share...recently theres a scientific breakthrough that prolong usage of Camomile tea can prevent cancer and tumors...and it will help cure bad breath, cure flu and throat infection...it can also help cure insomnia and any ulcer that may be growing in your body..beside all this...it also contains volatile oils that can help cure acnes and other skin problems and the 2nd thing it contains is flavonoaid that helps heal the body....recently a lot of news coverage on it ..which have cause many people to be excited about it ya...so why not lets join in the excitement and start adding Camomile tea to our diet~ =D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails