Tuesday, January 29, 2008

as loneliness creeps by..

as loneliness creeps by..

Photobucket

had plans to go shopping after work today as i still have many things on my mind tt i've yet to buy..and CNY is approaching pretty soon, leaving me with only a few days left to shop..of which i hardly have any time to do so as my schedule is pretty much packed all the way til after CNY...sighh`..but sad to say...just when i wanna shop..no one ard me, or rather, all my shopping khakis are busy..sighh.. i never like or enjoy shopping alone as it'll be pretty boring.and i tend to be either very impulsive or very indecisive..and i wont have anyone to turn to, to ask for opinion and suggestions.. instead i was asked by some friends to head down to chinatown for ktv session and another group to go chinatown to shop for CNY stuff..

i end up at home instead, as im very tired... cuz if i cant shop, i rather save the energy to rest at home instead..since i dont really have time to really rest properly at home...

its pretty sickening i would say...as in...whenever im FINALLY free...no one that i wanna meet is free...but when my schedule is packed to the point tt i can hardly even breathe properly..everyone ask me out..its like everyone ard me haf the same frequency..while im always out of frequency... sighh`.. its pretty saddening and agonizing whenever i tink bout it..

Photobucket

anyway..wanna say a BIG THANK YOU to Glenn for the 2GB SD card that he's bought for me after knowing i lost my sd card the other day.. =)

below are some of the photos from one of my photoshoots last yr at kranji war memorial..realise i've failed to upload them into my blog..well.. i do love them as i feel they're pretty expressive and gothic..have the feel of those 2 pictures above.. thanks to my photographer Glenn and Eric.. =)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails