Friday, November 23, 2007

exams have totally worn me outt..

exams have totally worn me outt..

[tuning to: late night alumni - empty streets]

ytd..baby came over to pick me up and we went down to Simpang Bedok for dinner... ordered the Lamp Chop and Steak..and a UBER Grande Bandung~ haa`.. was quite surprised tt the western food there tasted so yummy...would like to recommend it to pple out there~ and the cup of Bandung is really UBER huge!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
baby's steak
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
my yummy lampchop
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
the uber huge bandung`

as for today, went back to work....tons of shit to clear...and apparently my darz have loads to update me...and yea..back at work with lots of politics...have once again pissed me off...yea...especially by a particular biatch in my department...she's so getting on my nerves~ argh!~ i dont wish to elaborate much bout her here...but anyway...after work...came home to rest as i was having a terrible headache.. den came a sms from baby asking if i wanna meet him...so yeap...prep and waiting for him to come over after his D&D...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
random shots taken ytd while waiting for baby`...i look super shag i know.. =( *sulks*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails