Sunday, November 4, 2007

exams are approaching.. counting down 15 more days!

exams are approaching.. counting down 15 more days!

friday, 2nov, had a long day at work...knocked off only at 8+...den took a cab home and prep..bf came over to pick me up and we went back to his place...had our dinner and knocked out shortly after as we're both super tired after a long tiring day at work...

sat, 3nov..as we slept very early the night bfore, we woke up super early...and decided to go to Burger King at ECP for breakfast...after breakfast, went to get breakfast for his parents bfore we head back to rest for awhile...den bf send me to KAP to meet my classmates to mug...later in the evening..bf came to pick me up and we went back to wash up and have dinner bfore heading out to meet Dilwyn, Adrian, Ansley, Phyllis and Rose at Cafe Del Mar..chilled for awhile bfore we decided to go down to Cineleisure to catch the movie, Game's Plan..5popcorns for the show! its really awesome ya..totally recommended...its not only a comedy..but its also very touching...=) after the movie, send them home and we head home and knocked out..

today, sunday, 4nov..woke up pretty late...went to Clementi to have out brunch...after which bf send me to KAP to meet my classmates to study again ler.. sigh... wasnt at my optimum today and couldnt absorb much today as i was having a very bad leaking nose for the whole day! argh`...had it..and now my nose is like rudolf the red nose raindeer! *sulks* as a result i didnt haf much appetite to eat...later at night, bf came to pick me home...went for a carwash first bfore we went back to have our dinner...after dinner..watch tv and rot ard for awhile bfore bf send me hm... was feeling super tired...but upon reaching home...somehow i just couldnt get to slp.. =( whole mind keep tinking bout my upcoming exams..but yet when i open my book and try to read, my mind just wanders off..

i really gotta buck up if i wanna do well and get at least a 2nd upper! 2 more stressful yrs to go~ gambatte yuriko!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails