Monday, September 17, 2007

counting down 1 days to beijing~

counting down 1 days to beijing~

friday, 14sept07.. was my bday..after work, went to yiochukang mrt station to meet mybf. after which head down to grassrootclub to wait for my family to reach...den we had our dinner.. dinner was great...food was great..and the company was great...after dinner, bf and i went to orchard partyworld...den SinGen, Darren, Shirlynn and Qiuhen came..been a long time since i last went ktv.. thanks guys for coming.. =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

as for sat, 15sept..woke up at 8+am..prep and went back to my place to get my books..after which send bf's car to car servicing...and we took a bus down to parkway to haf our breakfast..had our breakfast at SwissBake where he bought me a very uber cute orange shortbread man to bring to sch to eat..haa`..but turn out..it was too cute to be eaten! so i let it live a little longer..=p after class...he came to pick me up and we headed back to eat...after eating..had a rest bfore we head out to Safra mount faber again to meet the others...played pool..watched them bowl and after which, went to haf supper...after which went home ler...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

sunday, 16sept ..happy 2nd mth to my boy..=) woke up..and we went to parkway to have our breakfast cum lunch with his mum and sister-in-law at Delifrance..and after which we headed home and watched tv...when we woke up...helped him with his blog stuff and watched CSI as usual..bfore he send me home ler. =)

sad to say not much pictures for this post though its my birthday wk...ciao`...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Happy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails