Monday, May 14, 2007

blues blues blueess~

blues blues blueess~

its the 'MONDAY BLUES' again...everything was well..til late afternoon...lots of stuff n delivery went wrong...sigh...turn out had to rush at the very last min....couldnt even finish it..plus Sebas is like waiting for me downstairs from 5.30 til 6.30 to pick me up for dinner bfore heading to sch together! gosh..i felt bad man..but i just couldnt leave..turn out my sweet and kind colleague, Cynthia volunteered to help me handle it..as she know tt i had someone waiting for me downstairs and i had to rush to sch...i totally owed her a huge favour! btw..dun wish to blog further bout wat happen in office..sigh..anyway..after meetin Sebas..we went for dinner as usual at LongJohn as its the nearest to sch...met with Alex and Jerrain as well..after which we headed to sch....due to the stress....my Flu came back..and i tink my Fever is back too...sighh....tink i gonna try go slp now...Nitey....hope tmr will b a better day!~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails